Thursday 11 August 2011

Finally may have figured out how to do this................

Most days while we are on the boat I write up a short log book listing where we are or where we are going that day as well as mentioning whatever else may be worth (to me ) noting.

Up till now I have always just written this in my Outlook calendar which I open anyway to check my email most days, at least when we have Internet access. . It has occurred to me that if I lost my laptop, or it crashed or whatever, that I would then lose all that history and , after reading various boating blogs, decided that a blog would be a good way to store the information as well as any worthwhile photographs.
I just today also discovered that I can also identify a location on Google Maps, see below!!

While it is unlikely that my writings will be of interest to anyone else, if anyone does stumble across it please feel free to comment and/or criticize at will.

No comments:

Post a Comment