Sunday 13 May 2012

Video upload test



Success  at last, apparently I cannot upload direct from my computer to my blog but first had to open an account with Youtube (now owned by Google I think) , convert and upload the video to Youtube then download it to my blog.

Go figure ?? maybe everybody knows this stuff but it sure took me long enough to figure it out.

Anyway, here is a short test video of  the  back yard at our winter home in Phoenix. Just did this to figure out the procedure so we can hopefully get some video footage from the boat on our trip to  SE Alaska this summer.

All packed now and leaving tomorrow, May 14th, to drive out to Anacortes to get the boat out of winter storage. Will need a couple of days to provision and to test out all the boat systems before taking off for the summer. Also there happens to be a boat show in Anacortes next weekend so we will likely stay over a day or so to see that but , all going well will be back in Canada and heading North by next weekend.

Click on location tab below to see where we are at time of posting.








No comments:

Post a Comment